• Lill Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To loll.
• Lilly-pilly Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An Australian myrtaceous tree (Eugenia Smithii), having smooth ovate leaves, and panicles of small white flowers. The wood is hard and fine-grained.
• Lilliputian Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of very small size; diminutive; dwarfed.
- (n.) A person or thing of very small size.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the imaginary island of Lilliput described by Swift, or to its inhabitants.
- (n.) One belonging to a very diminutive race described in Swifts "Voyage to Lilliput."