• Limbed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having limbs; -- much used in composition; as, large-limbed; short-limbed.
• Limb Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A part of a tree which extends from the trunk and separates into branches and twigs; a large branch.
- (n.) A border or edge, in certain special uses.
- (n.) The border or edge of the disk of a heavenly body, especially of the sun and moon.
- (n.) A thing or person regarded as a part or member of, or attachment to, something else.
- (n.) An elementary piece of the mechanism of a lock.
- (v. t.) To supply with limbs.
- (v. t.) To dismember; to tear off the limbs of.
- (n.) The graduated margin of an arc or circle, in an instrument for measuring angles.
- (n.) The border or upper spreading part of a monopetalous corolla, or of a petal, or sepal; blade.
- (n.) An arm or a leg of a human being; a leg, arm, or wing of an animal.