• Limbered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Limber
• Limber Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Gutters or conduits on each side of the keelson to afford a passage for water to the pump well.
- (n.) The detachable fore part of a gun carriage, consisting of two wheels, an axle, and a shaft to which the horses are attached. On top is an ammunition box upon which the cannoneers sit.
- (v. t.) To cause to become limber; to make flexible or pliant.
- (a.) Easily bent; flexible; pliant; yielding.
- (n.) The shafts or thills of a wagon or carriage.
- (v. t.) To attach to the limber; as, to limber a gun.