• Liquidated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Liquidate
• Liquidate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make clear and intelligible.
- (v. t.) In an extended sense: To ascertain the amount, or the several amounts, of , and apply assets toward the discharge of (an indebtedness).
- (v. t.) To determine by agreement or by litigation the precise amount of (indebtedness); or, where there is an indebtedness to more than one person, to determine the precise amount of (each indebtedness); to make the amount of (an indebtedness) clear and certain.
- (v. t.) To make liquid.
- (v. t.) To discharge; to pay off, as an indebtedness.