• Loan Definition & Synonyms
- (n. t.) To lend; -- sometimes with out.
- (n.) The act of lending; a lending; permission to use; as, the loan of a book, money, services.
- (n.) That which one lends or borrows, esp. a sum of money lent at interest; as, he repaid the loan.
- (n.) A loanin.
• Loanmonger Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A dealer in, or negotiator of, loans.
• Loanable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Such as can be lent; available for lending; as, loanable funds; -- used mostly in financial business and writings.