• Looed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loo
• Loo Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A modification of the game of "all fours" in which the players replenish their hands after each round by drawing each a card from the pack.
- (v. t.) To beat in the game of loo by winning every trick.
- (n.) An old game played with five, or three, cards dealt to each player from a full pack. When five cards are used the highest card is the knave of clubs or (if so agreed upon) the knave of trumps; -- formerly called lanterloo.