• Lovely Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Very pleasing; -- applied loosely to almost anything which is not grand or merely pretty; as, a lovely view; a lovely valley; a lovely melody.
- (superl.) Loving; tender.
- (adv.) In a manner to please, or to excite love.
- (superl.) Having such an appearance as excites, or is fitted to excite, love; beautiful; charming; very pleasing in form, looks, tone, or manner.
- (superl.) Lovable; amiable; having qualities of any kind which excite, or are fitted to excite, love or friendship.