• Lozenged Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Lozenge-shaped
• Lozenge Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A diamond-shaped figure usually with the upper and lower angles slightly acute, borne upon a shield or escutcheon. Cf. Fusil.
- (n.) Anything in the form of lozenge.
- (n.) A figure with four equal sides, having two acute and two obtuse angles; a rhomb.
- (n.) A form of the escutcheon used by women instead of the shield which is used by men.
- (n.) A small cake of sugar and starch, flavored, and often medicated. -- originally in the form of a lozenge.