• Luck Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which happens to a person; an event, good or ill, affecting ones interests or happiness, and which is deemed casual; a course or series of such events regarded as occurring by chance; chance; hap; fate; fortune; often, ones habitual or characteristic fortune; as, good, bad, ill, or hard luck. Luck is often used for good luck; as, luck is better than skill.
• Lucky Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Producing, or resulting in, good by chance, or unexpectedly; favorable; auspicious; fortunate; as, a lucky mistake; a lucky cast; a lucky hour.
- (superl.) Favored by luck; fortunate; meeting with good success or good fortune; -- said of persons; as, a lucky adventurer.
• Lucky proach Definition & Synonyms
- () See Fatherlasher.