• Lure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any enticement; that which invites by the prospect of advantage or pleasure; a decoy.
- (n.) A contrivance somewhat resembling a bird, and often baited with raw meat; -- used by falconers in recalling hawks.
- (n.) A velvet smoothing brush.
- (n.) To draw to the lure; hence, to allure or invite by means of anything that promises pleasure or advantage; to entice; to attract.
- (v. i.) To recall a hawk or other animal.
• Lured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Lure