• Macerate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make lean; to cause to waste away.
- (v. t.) To soften by steeping in a liquid, with or without heat; to wear away or separate the parts of by steeping; as, to macerate animal or vegetable fiber.
- (v. t.) To subdue the appetites of by poor and scanty diet; to mortify.
• Macerater Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, macerates; an apparatus for converting paper or fibrous matter into pulp.
• Macerated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Macerate