• Magazine Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A pamphlet published periodically containing miscellaneous papers or compositions.
- (n.) The building or room in which the supply of powder is kept in a fortification or a ship.
- (n.) A chamber in a gun for holding a number of cartridges to be fed automatically to the piece.
- (n.) A receptacle in which anything is stored, especially military stores, as ammunition, arms, provisions, etc.
- (v. t.) To store in, or as in, a magazine; to store up for use.
- (n.) A city viewed as a marketing center.
- (n.) A country or district especially rich in natural products.
- (n.) A store, or shop, where goods are kept for sale.
- (n.) A reservoir or supply chamber for a stove, battery, camera, typesetting machine, or other apparatus.
• Magazine camera Definition & Synonyms
- () A camera in which a number of plates can be exposed without reloading.