• Maimed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Maim
• Maim Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) The privation of the use of a limb or member of the body, by which one is rendered less able to defend himself or to annoy his adversary.
- (v.) The privation of any necessary part; a crippling; mutilation; injury; deprivation of something essential. See Mayhem.
- (v. t.) To deprive of the use of a limb, so as to render a person on fighting less able either to defend himself or to annoy his adversary.
- (v. t.) To mutilate; to cripple; to injure; to disable; to impair.
• Maimedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) State of being maimed.
• Maimedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a maimed manner.