• Maki Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A lemur. See Lemur.
• Making Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which establishes or places in a desirable state or condition; the material of which something may be made; as, early misfortune was the making of him.
- (n.) Composition, or structure.
- (n.) The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war was in his power.
- (n.) External appearance; from.
- (n.) a poem.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Make