• Malign Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To speak great evil of; to traduce; to defame; to slander; to vilify; to asperse.
- (a.) Unfavorable; unpropitious; pernicious; tending to injure; as, a malign aspect of planets.
- (v. i.) To entertain malice.
- (a.) Malignant; as, a malign ulcer.
- (a.) Having an evil disposition toward others; harboring violent enmity; malevolent; malicious; spiteful; -- opposed to benign.
- (a.) To treat with malice; to show hatred toward; to abuse; to wrong; to injure.
• Malignance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Malignancy