• Malignant Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A man of extrems enmity or evil intentions.
- (a.) Tending to produce death; threatening a fatal issue; virulent; as, malignant diphtheria.
- (a.) Disposed to do harm, inflict suffering, or cause distress; actuated by extreme malevolence or enmity; virulently inimical; bent on evil; malicious.
- (a.) Characterized or caused by evil intentions; pernicious.
- (n.) One of the adherents of Charles L. or Charles LL.; -- so called by the opposite party.
• Malignantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a malignant manner.