• Management Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) The collective body of those who manage or direct any enterprise or interest; the board of managers.
- (v.) The act or art of managing; the manner of treating, directing, carrying on, or using, for a purpose; conduct; administration; guidance; control; as, the management of a family or of a farm; the management of state affairs.
- (v.) Business dealing; negotiation; arrangement.
- (v.) Judicious use of means to accomplish an end; conduct directed by art or address; skillful treatment; cunning practice; -- often in a bad sense.