• Manifold Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
- (v. t.) To take copies of by the process of manifold writing; as, to manifold a letter.
- (n.) The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- (a.) Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
- (a.) Exhibited at divers times or in various ways; -- used to qualify nouns in the singular number.
- (n.) A cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
• Manifoldness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A generalized concept of magnitude.
- (n.) Multiplicity.
• Manifolding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Manifold
• Manifoldly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a manifold manner.