• Manufacture Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The operation of making wares or any products by hand, by machinery, or by other agency.
- (v. i.) To be employed in manufacturing something.
- (v. t.) To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or iron.
- (v. t.) To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery, or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails, glass, etc.
- (n.) Anything made from raw materials by the hand, by machinery, or by art, as cloths, iron utensils, shoes, machinery, saddlery, etc.
• Manufactured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Manufacture