• Manuring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Manure
- (n.) The act of process of applying manure; also, the manure applied.
• Manure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any matter which makes land productive; a fertilizing substance, as the contents of stables and barnyards, dung, decaying animal or vegetable substances, etc.
- (v. t.) To cultivate by manual labor; to till; hence, to develop by culture.
- (v. t.) To apply manure to; to enrich, as land, by the application of a fertilizing substance.