• Manus Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The distal segment of the fore limb, including the carpus and fore foot or hand.
- (pl. ) of Manus
• Manu Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of a series of progenitors of human beings, and authors of human wisdom.
• Manuscriptal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Manuscript.
• Manuscript Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A literary or musical composition written with the hand, as distinguished from a printed copy.
- (a.) Written with or by the hand; not printed; as, a manuscript volume.
- (a.) Writing, as opposed to print; as, the book exists only in manuscript.