• Mason Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A member of the fraternity of Freemasons. See Freemason.
- (n.) One whose occupation is to build with stone or brick; also, one who prepares stone for building purposes.
- (v. t.) To build stonework or brickwork about, under, in, over, etc.; to construct by masons; -- with a prepositional suffix; as, to mason up a well or terrace; to mason in a kettle or boiler.
• Masonic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Freemasons or to their craft or mysteries.