• Math Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A mowing, or that which is gathered by mowing; -- chiefly used in composition; as, an aftermath.
• Mathurin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Trinitarian.
• Mathematics Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That science, or class of sciences, which treats of the exact relations existing between quantities or magnitudes, and of the methods by which, in accordance with these relations, quantities sought are deducible from other quantities known or supposed; the science of spatial and quantitative relations.