• Meated Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having (such) meat; -- used chiefly in composition; as, thick-meated.
- (a.) Fed; fattened.
• Meat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Specifically, dinner; the chief meal.
- (n.) Food, in general; anything eaten for nourishment, either by man or beast. Hence, the edible part of anything; as, the meat of a lobster, a nut, or an egg.
- (n.) The flesh of animals used as food; esp., animal muscle; as, a breakfast of bread and fruit without meat.
- (v. t.) To supply with food.