• Meddling Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Meddlesome.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Meddle
• Meddle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mix; to mingle.
- (v. i.) To interest or engage ones self unnecessarily or impertinently, to interfere or busy ones self improperly with anothers affairs; specifically, to handle or distrub anothers property without permission; -- often followed by with or in.
- (v. i.) To mix; to mingle.
- (v. i.) To interest or engage ones self; to have to do; -- / a good sense.
• Meddlingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a meddling manner.