• Mercies Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Mercy
• Mercy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Disposition to exercise compassion or favor; pity; compassion; willingness to spare or to help.
- (n.) Compassionate treatment of the unfortunate and helpless; sometimes, favor, beneficence.
- (n.) Forbearance to inflict harm under circumstances of provocation, when one has the power to inflict it; compassionate treatment of an offender or adversary; clemency.
- (n.) A blessing regarded as a manifestation of compassion or favor.