• Middle Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) The point or part equally distant from the extremities or exterior limits, as of a line, a surface, or a solid; an intervening point or part in space, time, or order of series; the midst; central portion
- (a.) the waist.
- (a.) Intermediate; intervening.
- (a.) Equally distant from the extreme either of a number of things or of one thing; mean; medial; as, the middle house in a row; a middle rank or station in life; flowers of middle summer; men of middle age.
• Middle-age Definition & Synonyms
- () Of or pertaining to the Middle Ages; mediaeval.