• Mimic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Mimical
- (v. t.) To assume a resemblance to (some other organism of a totally different nature, or some surrounding object), as a means of protection or advantage.
- (n.) One who imitates or mimics, especially one who does so for sport; a copyist; a buffoon.
- (v. t.) To imitate or ape for sport; to ridicule by imitation.
• Mimically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an imitative manner.
• Mimical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Consisting of, or formed by, imitation; imitated; as, mimic gestures.
- (a.) Imitative; mimetic.
- (a.) Imitative; characterized by resemblance to other forms; -- applied to crystals which by twinning resemble simple forms of a higher grade of symmetry.