• Minded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Disposed; inclined; having a mind.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mind
• Mind Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) Choice; inclination; liking; intent; will.
- (v.) The intellectual or rational faculty in man; the understanding; the intellect; the power that conceives, judges, or reasons; also, the entire spiritual nature; the soul; -- often in distinction from the body.
- (n.) To obey; as, to mind parents; the dog minds his master.
- (v.) Courage; spirit.
- (n.) To have in mind; to purpose.
- (v.) The state, at any given time, of the faculties of thinking, willing, choosing, and the like; psychical activity or state; as: (a) Opinion; judgment; belief.
- (n.) To occupy ones self with; to employ ones self about; to attend to; as, to mind ones business.
- (v.) Memory; remembrance; recollection; as, to have or keep in mind, to call to mind, to put in mind, etc.
- (v. i.) To give attention or heed; to obey; as, the dog minds well.
- (n.) To put in mind; to remind.
- (n.) To fix the mind or thoughts on; to regard with attention; to treat as of consequence; to consider; to heed; to mark; to note.