• Minted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mint
• Mint Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion.
- (n.) Any place regarded as a source of unlimited supply; the supply itself.
- (v. t.) To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- (n.) A place where money is coined by public authority.
- (n.) The name of several aromatic labiate plants, mostly of the genus Mentha, yielding odoriferous essential oils by distillation. See Mentha.