• Mixing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mix
• Mix Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To become united into a compound; to be blended promiscuously together.
- (v. t.) To unite with in company; to join; to associate.
- (v. t.) To form by mingling; to produce by the stirring together of ingredients; to compound of different parts.
- (v. i.) To associate; to mingle.
- (v. t.) To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.