• Morbid Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not sound and healthful; induced by a diseased or abnormal condition; diseased; sickly; as, morbid humors; a morbid constitution; a morbid state of the juices of a plant.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to disease or diseased parts; as, morbid anatomy.
• Morbidezza Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A term used as a direction in execution, signifying, with extreme delicacy.
- (n.) Delicacy or softness in the representation of flesh.
• Morbidity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Morbid quality; disease; sickness.
- (n.) The quality or state of being morbid.
- (n.) Amount of disease; sick rate.