• Motley Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Variegated in color; consisting of different colors; dappled; party-colored; as, a motley coat.
- (a.) Wearing motley or party-colored clothing. See Motley, n., 1.
- (n.) A combination of distinct colors; esp., the party-colored cloth, or clothing, worn by the professional fool.
- (n.) Composed of different or various parts; heterogeneously made or mixed up; discordantly composite; as, motley style.
- (n.) Hence, a jester, a fool.
• Motley-minded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a mind of a jester; foolish.