• Mound Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An artificial hill or elevation of earth; a raised bank; an embarkment thrown up for defense; a bulwark; a rampart; also, a natural elevation appearing as if thrown up artificially; a regular and isolated hill, hillock, or knoll.
- (n.) A ball or globe forming part of the regalia of an emperor or other sovereign. It is encircled with bands, enriched with precious stones, and surmounted with a cross; -- called also globe.
- (v. t.) To fortify or inclose with a mound.
• Moun Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) pl. of Mow, may.
- () of Mow
• Mounding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mound