• Muddled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Muddle
• Muddle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make turbid, or muddy, as water.
- (v. t.) To waste or misuse, as one does who is stupid or intoxicated.
- (v. t.) To cloud or stupefy; to render stupid with liquor; to intoxicate partially.
- (v. t.) To mix confusedly; to confuse; to make a mess of; as, to muddle matters; also, to perplex; to mystify.
- (v. i.) To dabble in mud.
- (n.) A state of being turbid or confused; hence, intellectual cloudiness or dullness.
- (v. i.) To think and act in a confused, aimless way.