• Muss Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A state of confusion or disorder; -- prob. variant of mess, but influenced by muss, a scramble.
- (n.) A term of endearment.
- (v. t.) To disarrange, as clothing; to rumple.
- (n.) A scramble, as when small objects are thrown down, to be taken by those who can seize them; a confused struggle.
• Mus Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A genus of small rodents, including the common mouse and rat.
• Mussulman Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A Mohammedan; a Moslem.
• Mussite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A variety of pyroxene, from the Mussa Alp in Piedmont; diopside.