• Mustering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Muster
• Muster Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Hence: To summon together; to enroll in service; to get together.
- (v. t.) Any assemblage or display; a gathering.
- (v. t.) The sum total of an army when assembled for review and inspection; the whole number of effective men in an army.
- (v. t.) An assembling or review of troops, as for parade, verification of numbers, inspection, exercise, or introduction into service.
- (v. t.) To collect and display; to assemble, as troops for parade, inspection, exercise, or the like.
- (v. t.) Something shown for imitation; a pattern.
- (v. t.) A show; a display.
- (v. i.) To be gathered together for parade, inspection, exercise, or the like; to come together as parts of a force or body; as, his supporters mustered in force.