• Mutual Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Reciprocally acting or related; reciprocally receiving and giving; reciprocally given and received; reciprocal; interchanged; as, a mutual love, advantage, assistance, aversion, etc.
- (a.) Possessed, experienced, or done by two or more persons or things at the same time; common; joint; as, mutual happiness; a mutual effort.
• Mutualism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The doctrine of mutual dependence as the condition of individual and social welfare.
• Mutually Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a mutual manner.