• Mystic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One given to mysticism; one who holds mystical views, interpretations, etc.; especially, in ecclesiastical history, one who professed mysticism. See Mysticism.
- (a.) Alt. of Mystical
• Mystical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Remote from or beyond human comprehension; baffling human understanding; unknowable; obscure; mysterious.
- (a.) Importing or implying mysticism; involving some secret meaning; allegorical; emblematical; as, a mystic dance; mystic Babylon.