• Ope Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t. & i.) To open.
- (a.) Open.
• Open door Definition & Synonyms
- () In modern diplomacy, opportunity for political and commercial intercourse open to all upon equal terms, esp. with reference to a nation whose policy is wholly or partially fixed by nations foreign to itself, or to territory newly acquired by a conquering nation. In this sense, often used adjectively, as, open-door system, open-door policy, etc.
- () Open or free admission to all; hospitable welcome; free opportunity.
• Open-eyed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) With eyes widely open; watchful; vigilant.