• Opinion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is opined; a notion or conviction founded on probable evidence; belief stronger than impression, less strong than positive knowledge; settled judgment in regard to any point of knowledge or action.
- (v. t.) To opine.
- (n.) Obstinacy in holding to ones belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- (n.) Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- (n.) The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a counselor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- (n.) The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
• Opinionately Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Conceitedly.