• Or Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Beaver State
- (n.) Yellow or gold color, -- represented in drawing or engraving by small dots.
- (prep. & adv.) Ere; before; sooner than.
- (conj.) A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, -- that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade.
• Oratorian Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Fathers of the Oratory, under Oratory.
- (a.) Oratorical.
• Orbitosphenoid Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the sphenoid bone and the orbit, or to the orbitosphenoid bone.
- (n.) The orbitosphenoid bone, which is situated in the orbit on either side of the presphenoid. It generally forms a part of the sphenoid in the adult.