• Outer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The part of a target which is beyond the circles surrounding the bulls-eye.
- (n.) A shot which strikes the outer of a target.
- (a.) Being on the outside; external; farthest or farther from the interior, from a given station, or from any space or position regarded as a center or starting place; -- opposed to inner; as, the outer wall; the outer court or gate; the outer stump in cricket; the outer world.
- (v.) One who puts out, ousts, or expels; also, an ouster; dispossession.
• Outermost Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Being on the extreme external part; farthest outward; as, the outermost row.
• Outerly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Toward the outside.
- (adv.) Utterly; entirely.