Outside Meaning in German
You have searched the English word outside meaning in German Außenseite. outside meaning has been search 2978 (two thousand nine hundred and seventy-eight) times till 5/18/2022. You can also find outside meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Reaching the extreme or farthest limit, as to extent, quantity, etc.; as, an outside estimate.
- (n.) One who, or that which, is without; hence, an outside passenger, as distinguished from one who is inside. See Inside, n. 3.
- (adv.) or prep. On or to the outside (of); without; on the exterior; as, to ride outside the coach; he stayed outside.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the outside; external; exterior; superficial.
- (n.) The part or space which lies without an inclosure; the outer side, as of a door, walk, or boundary.
- (n.) The furthest limit, as to number, quantity, extent, etc.; the utmost; as, it may last a week at the outside.
- (n.) The external part of a thing; the part, end, or side which forms the surface; that which appears, or is manifest; that which is superficial; the exterior.
Multi Language Dictionary