• Overflowing Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An overflow; that which overflows; exuberance; copiousness.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Overflow
• Overflow Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which flows over; a superfluous portion; a superabundance.
- (v. t.) To flow over the brim of; to fill more than full.
- (v. t.) To flow over; to cover woth, or as with, water or other fluid; to spread over; to inundate; to overwhelm.
- (n.) An outlet for the escape of surplus liquid.
- (v. i.) To run over the bounds.
- (n.) A flowing over, as of water or other fluid; an inundation.
- (v. i.) To be superabundant; to abound.
• Overflowingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In great abundance; exuberantly.