• Packeting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Packet
• Packet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Originally, a vessel employed by government to convey dispatches or mails; hence, a vessel employed in conveying dispatches, mails, passengers, and goods, and having fixed days of sailing; a mail boat.
- (v. t.) To send in a packet or dispatch vessel.
- (v. i.) To ply with a packet or dispatch boat.
- (v. t.) To make up into a packet or bundle.
- (n.) A small pack or package; a little bundle or parcel; as, a packet of letters.