• Paged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Page
• Page Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a womans dress from the ground.
- (n.) Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- (n.) The type set up for printing a page.
- (n.) Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- (v. t.) To attend (one) as a page.
- (v. t.) To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
- (n.) A boy child.
- (n.) A serving boy; formerly, a youth attending a person of high degree, especially at courts, as a position of honor and education; now commonly, in England, a youth employed for doing errands, waiting on the door, and similar service in households; in the United States, a boy employed to wait upon the members of a legislative body.
- (n.) One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- (n.) A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.