• Painter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An artist who represents objects or scenes in color on a flat surface, as canvas, plaster, or the like.
- (n.) A rope at the bow of a boat, used to fasten it to anything.
- (n.) The panther, or puma.
- (n.) One whose occupation is to paint
- (n.) One who covers buildings, ships, ironwork, and the like, with paint.
• Painterly Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Like a painters work.
• Paintership Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or position of being a painter.