• Palisaded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Palisade
• Palisade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A line of bold cliffs, esp. one showing basaltic columns; -- usually in pl., and orig. used as the name of the cliffs on the west bank of the lower Hudson.
- (v. t.) To surround, inclose, or fortify, with palisades.
- (n.) Any fence made of pales or sharp stakes.
- (n.) A strong, long stake, one end of which is set firmly in the ground, and the other is sharpened; also, a fence formed of such stakes set in the ground as a means of defense.