• Parson Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any clergyman having ecclesiastical preferment; one who is in orders, or is licensed to preach; a preacher.
- (n.) A person who represents a parish in its ecclesiastical and corporate capacities; hence, the rector or incumbent of a parochial church, who has full possession of all the rights thereof, with the cure of souls.
• Parsonical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a parson; clerical.
• Parsonish Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Appropriate to, or like, a parson; -- used in disparagement.